Top Hollywood Executive Arrested And Fired For Alleged Rape And Blackmail

A top Hollywood executive met a woman on a "sugar daddy" dating website and threatened to tell her family and her employer that she had accepted money for sex if she did not continue to have sex with him after she tried to break off the relationship, a police affidavit says.
Current Time 0:01
Loaded: 24.99%
Duration 0:48
Steven Fabrizio, Senior Executive Vice President and Global General Counsel for the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), was arrested last Friday and charged with rape and blackmail, according to the police affidavit obtained by The Daily Wire. Fabrizio’s arrest was first reported by Breitbart News’ Matthew Boyle.
The affidavit describes how Fabrizio and his female accuser met on a dating website known as "Seeking Arrangement," which helps individuals find a "Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby/Sugar Momma." The accuser, whose name is not included in the affidavit, said in her first message to Fabrizio that she was "new to the website, but definitely open to it!" The two allegedly exchanged sexually charged messages and agreed to meet in person.
The affidavit says the two met in person on August 19 and "engaged in consensual sexual activity." Fabrizio then allegedly paid his eventual accuser $400 for the encounter. The accuser told police that the money was part of the arrangement "and the defendant wanting to spoil her." Yet the accuser did not enjoy the encounter and told police she thought Fabrizio was too rough and had scared her. She told police she "bawled her eyes out" afterward and decided she didn't want to continue the arrangement.
The affidavit says that Fabrizio messaged the accuser the next day, telling her he would "stop by tomorrow morning baby." The accuser replied by telling him: "I'm sorry I've given it thought all last night & I don’t think this is right for me.. it's nothing personal. I'm sorry to have wasted your time." Fabrizio allegedly told her he just wanted to have sex one more time and that he would leave her alone after that. When the accuser reiterated her position that she did not want to have sex with him again, Fabrizio allegedly began sending messages threatening to tell her landlord and employer about their arrangement.
"Baby. Don't be like that. I know where you live, I know where you work. Don't think Georgetown Hospital would be happy to know that it’s young nurses are having sexual [sic] for money. Same for your landlord," Fabrizio wrote, according to the affidavit.
The accuser responded by asking, "You’d get me fired because I don’t want a relationship with you?" Fabrizio allegedly continued to insist that he just wanted to have sex one more time and that he would leave her alone if she complied. He also allegedly continued to threaten to tell her employer about their interaction if she refused. The conversation went back and forth like this for a while longer until the accuser asked Fabrizio if he would delete all the messages between them if she agreed to have sex with him again. Fabrizio said he would – during their sexual encounter so she couldn't back out, according to the affidavit.
The accuser sent screenshots of their messages to her roommate except for the messages sent just before Fabrizio arrived at her apartment. After the encounter, the two deleted their messages in each other's presence, according to the affidavit, however, Fabrizio started messaging his accuser shortly after he left her home.
He tried to ask if she liked the sex and she again told him she didn't want to talk anymore. Fabrizio responded, "Baby … you may have to do that quickie every once in a while. Not a lot. Once or twice a month." After the accuser said she was "not interested" and that the arrangement was "not for me," Fabrizio began sending threatening messages again, according to the affidavit.
"I'll leave you alone for now. But I’m going to text in a couple of weeks and tell you I’m coming the next morning. If you don’t answer of sat [sic] no you understand what will happen. It will only be once or twice a month and always very quick like today. Bye baby. Look for my text in a couple of weeks. Xo," Fabrizio allegedly wrote.
The accuser called police nearly two hours after that final message was sent. Two detectives came to interview her, during which Fabrizio messaged her with personal information including her full name, the names of her parents, and her parents’ phone number, suggesting they would "be shocked to learn" what she had done.
With the detectives with her, the accuser called Fabrizio to ask him if he would not call her parents if she agreed to continue to have sex with him. He suddenly said he couldn't talk after telling her he wouldn't call her parents. After the two hung up, according to the affidavit, Fabrizio messaged the accuser saying: "Relax baby. I would never do anything to hurt you. You are sweet. You have nothing to worry about. Ok? Answer me baby. Tell me you’re ok." The accuser asked why he kept threatening her.
The affidavit says that Fabrizio continued to message the accuser for two days and threatened to tell people if she did. On August 21, the two again exchanged messages wherein the accuser said she did not want a relationship and Fabrizio said he would come over and kept saying he would come over the next day.
Police determined that the phone number the accuser was communicating with belonged to a service that allows subscribers to mask their phone numbers. Police were able to trace the number to the subscriber and found that the number belonged to Fabrizio. His photo "appeared to be the same individual" as the one pictured in the dating website profile the accuser shared with police.
When Fabrizio parked outside the accuser’s home, police asked him for his driver’s license to confirm his identity. They then asked him to step out of the car and arrested him for "rape and blackmail," though earlier in the affidavit they suggested he committed second-degree sexual abuse and blackmail.
Following the arrest, Variety reported that Fabrizio had been fired.
"On Monday morning, MPAA Chairman and CEO Charles Rivkin informed his board — which includes all of the major studios and Netflix — that Fabrizio was dismissed 'for violating certain terms of employment,'" Variety reported. "Daniel Robbins has been appointed interim general counsel as a replacement is found, Rivkin added."

Powered by Blogger.