Mum obsessed with McDonald's security guard pitched tent on roundabout opposite his work and refused to leave

A jilted mum who stalked a McDonald's security guard for 18 months pitched a tent on a roundabout outside his work and refused to leave.
Harvinder Said, 44, became infatuated with Simon Wynne, 50, after they met at a gym and became friends.
The former teaching assistant threatened to "follow" her victim "forever" but has been spared jail .
When he tried to end their friendship, Said bombarded him with sexual Facebook messages and pretended she was his girlfriend.
She even staged an eight-hour "vigil" outside his home before falling asleep on the driveway.
On September 25 last year, the mum-of-three pitched a tent on a roundabout opposite the McDonald's where he worked and refused to leave until police arrived.
Said was arrested on October 12 last year at 3am when officers found her asleep on his driveway.
Said was found guilty of stalking at Birmingham Magistrates' Court, and was handed a 12-month community order, with a rehabilitation activity requirement and four-week curfew.
She was also handed an indefinite restraining order banning her from making contact with Mr Wynne, and was told to pay an £85 victim surcharge.
District Judge Jan Jellema said: "What you must take into account is the effect of your behaviour on Mr Wynne.
"You have heard a powerful victim impact statement from the victim himself.
"I expect that those words have struck home to make you realize that this must not, and cannot carry on.
"This is one of the main reasons why an indefinite restraining order has been placed on you.
"It is abundantly clear that such an order is necessary and must be put in place to make sure that there is no repetition of this behaviour.
"It is important that I make you aware that if there is a breach of this order, that is a criminal offence, punishable potentially with a five-year custodial sentence."
The court heard they first met at Bannatyne's gym in the centre of Birmingham in April 2016, and would regularly meet for coffee.
A court heard how the former teaching assistant, of Ladywood, Birmingham, became infatuated with Mr Wynne when he kissed her shortly after they met in April 2016.
However, they quickly lost contact, leading Said to use multiple Facebook accounts to bombard him with "crude" and "sexual" messages.
After finding out where he worked in Erdington, Birmingham, she continually turned up, often wearing a high-visibility jacket to make sure he saw her.
She also handed a love letter to one of his colleagues on Valentine's Day last year.
In a victim-impact statement, Mr Wynne said: "I would like to think of myself as a caring and kind person, and I did not mislead her into believing I could ever or would ever enter into a relationship with her.
"I have had to change my route into work each day, as I am scared she will be there to see me when I arrive.
"After all of this has taken place, I would like to get on with my job again. On the occasions she has been to my work place, it has caused me massive embarrassment.
"It has been very stressful for me, and I have had great difficulty explaining the situation to my work without looking like I am a bad person.
"Every time I go in there, I am worried that she will turn up and cause a scene.
"She has told me so many times that she will follow me forever. I am extremely worried that once all of this is finished, she will continue to harass me, but worse.
"It's creepy to think that she could turn up at any time. I just want her to stop."
Peter Ricketts, defending, said: "She says she understands how the complainant must have felt, and is adamant she will make no further contact with him."
Powered by Blogger.